Build Your Own Waterfall Pond!
Comprehensive Guide and Tips
Are you dreaming of creating a stunning, low maintenance, waterfall pond which would provide years of enjoyment and pleasure?
Are you searching for right fish care or algae control?
I feel confident saying you are in luck, because here you'll discover the best expert advice and information about pond designs, pond waterfalls, construction, plants and winter care and much more...
My Own Experience!
Many years ago I was searching for answers too.
It was June of 1995 when my wife said to me: "I want a waterfall pond and a garden!"
"I don't know anything about it, I replied!"
She said it again: "I don't care I want a pond with a waterfall!"
I love my wife and didn't want to get her upset, but I sincerely knew nothing about how to build a waterfall pond.
The only choice I had than to acquire as much information about a pond and pond waterfalls as I needed to start construction.
So I spend a little money to buy books to learn about building a pond with a waterfall and to get some professional advice.
I also visited many websites and a few life gardens, where I examined different pond and waterfalls designs.
Two months later I was ready to commit myself to start building waterfall pond and learn on mistakes.
Success It Is!
By July of 1996, my wife had her wish come true, and this is what we have today.
Creating our own pond with waterfall and a garden was the most rewarding improvement of our home.
Mesmerizing sounds of cascading water, reflection of the sky on the surface, tranquil fish movement, plants, and wild life habitat offers more than we ever expected.
My wife and I became passionate about water gardening by accident.
Sharing of hands-on experience is an invaluable source of information in the practical ownership of a pond.
Throughout this site you'll find great information on how to build a pond with waterfall based on our experience.
Sign-up today for our FREE Newsletter!
In simple form you’ll receive important information to specific ideas, tips and methods that essential for successful water gardening, regardless of whose products you use.
Please note that your search results page will have ads ABOVE
the actual search results. Those are not from the site, but may be
of interest, since Google targets the ads to your particular search.
Waterfall-Pond Site Overview:
- Waterfall Tanks
- Waterfall Tanks for Ponds and Water Gardens designed with simplicity and ultra low maintenance requirement...
- Waterfall Pond Blog
- The Waterfall Pond Blog is my mini-jornal that offers a description of web site activities.<br><br>
It will keep you up-to-date with new postings.
- Pond Design
- Plan your pond design to be attractive in shape and large enough to make a statement!
- Building a Pond
- All you need for building a pond is to plan simple steps of pond construction and than follow it one by one. Ii will save you time and energy.
- Pond Edging
- Pond edging has its function. If it built strong, it will resist damage from foot traffic.
- Pond Liner
- If you want long life, durability and fish safety, don't cut corners and choose the best pond liner for your pond.
- Pond Filtration System
- To maintain clear and healthy pond water requires properly designed pond filtration system.
- Natural Pond Filters
- Plants in natural pond filters perform the total filtration job, not just part of it.
- Pond BioFilter
- Pond BioFilter will produce much better results in converting ammonia to harmless nitrate.
- Pond Waterfall
- Pond waterfall can dramatically change the appearance of your backyard.
- Waterfall Construction
- Examine the steps I took to build my waterfall and consider some or all of the information in your waterfall construction
- Running electricity, installing pond electrical accessories and pond lighting is not a difficult project, however, if you are not adept at wiring, it is best to spend a few bucks and hire a pro.
- Submersible Pond Pump
- Submersible pond pump is the element that drives pond filtration system, waterfalls and fountains...
- Algae are very complex, numerous and found just about everywhere
- Algae Control
- Algae control doesn’t have to be difficult...
- Pond Plants
- When selecting pond plants it is important to know types of plants, their growth habits and how best to incorporate them into the landscape...
- Planting Pond Plants
- When planting pond plants it is important to know types of plants, their growth habits and how best to incorporate them into the landscape...
- Pond Fish
- Pond fish eat mosquito larvae, weed algae and maintain the ecological balance...
- Water Parasites
- Water parasites are eliminated by a variety of treatment procedures...
- Pond Maintenance
- Pond maintenance is not as difficult as you may think...
- Winterizing a Pond
- The days are getting colder. The leaves are turning and slowly begin to drop down to the ground. This is the perfect time to begin winterizing a pond...
- WaterfallPondNews newsletter is designed to help you dealing with...
- Share Your Story
- Share your pond building story or tip...
- Site Search
- Creative-Waterfall-Pond Site Search solves your problem...
- Contact Us
- contact us
- Resource Directory
- Welcome to our Resource Directory.
- About The Author
- About the author who is inspired to build this site where you could find free information and lots of it...